ProAiir Alcohol Based Hybrid Airbrush Body Paint Set | 6 UV Rainbow Colors - 2oz Bottles
7 In Stock!
ProAiir Hyrbid Rainbow Colors are the best of both worlds! A combination of colors that are Fluorescent under black light but still opaque and full of color in the regular light! This Kits is just like the Atomic Kit, but it has purple instead of pink. You can create pink by mixing it with your white. Mix the colors to have all of the colors in the rainbow. Add separate bottles of black and white to create the ultimate hybrid face and body painting kit.
This kit contains ProAiir: Rainbow Red, Rainbow Orange, Rainbow Yellow, Rainbow Green, Rainbow Blue and Rainbow Violet in the 2oz Bottles. This kit comes inside a plastic zippered pouch.
Info from Show Offs Body Art:
What makes ProAiir™ Hybrid different from all the others?
- Goes on smooth and provides unbeatable durability. Applied correctly, designs can last up to 3 days.
- Shelf life open bottles 3-5 years. Unopened bottles shelf life 10 years.
- Vast selection of vibrant colors including Fluorescent.
- Fantastic coverage for all fantasy makeup artist's needs.
- Dries instantly allowing rapid layering without worry of stencils lifting colors.
- Completely water repellant enabling application in hot or rainy conditions without smearing or running.
- Smudge proof formula sets instantly and won't rub off or damage clothing. Not sweat proof under extreme heat.
- Formulated for ultimate flowability without separation of pigments.
- Almost no mist or fog created when using in closed areas (no more nose hairs filled with paint).
- Fluorescent colors will not need a white base to POP color. Pigment is great under black light too
- Readymade formula never requires diluting. Screw on adaptor caps right on bottles and go!
- Perfect for any application on prosthetics: sprays directly on foam masks and other materials.
- Hypoallergenic formula safe for use on sensitive skin. (Cosmetic alcohol content identical to that in liquid eye liners)
- More sanitary, doesn't collect mold like water base products can.
- Aromatic fragrance is pleasant to the senses.
- Do not apply if your customer have allergies to fragrances
- FDA compliant and made in USA!
- AFFORDABLE and comes in larger quantity size bottles too!
Directions for use:
- Set air pressure between 10-15 PSI (may vary by compressor - keep it comfortable).
- Shake makeup bottle VERY WELL! Then secure to airbrush with adaptor caps.
- Use with adequate ventilation, keeping away from flames.
- Best when applied to clean, oil-free skin. Wipe skin with wipes, never apply makeup foundation to skin before applying ProAiir. That creates a barrier over the clean skin. Apply to SKIN is best!
- Lightly hold stencil against skin, if applicable.
- Ask customer to close eyes when spraying and hold breath when spraying around nose.
- Spray between 2-4 inches from skin for best color and control. LESS IS BEST!