Paradise Prisma Face Paint By Mehron - Flash - 50gr
3 In Stock!
TIPS for using 50 Gr Rainbow Cakes:
- The large 50 gram cakes can be used in their entirety if you load all of the colors up on half of a circle sponge.
- You can load the flat side of the sponge, or the rounded side.
- If you load on the rounded side you have more control over how much of the rainbow you want to press against the skin as you work around the face. You simply rock the sponge and pat as you move around the face.
- If you use the flat side of the sponge you will get the whole rainbow on the face, unless you pull up one of the edges of the sponge…which can lead to messy hands.
- You can also use your round, flat or filbert brushes to load two or more colors from the cake, depending on the width of the brush you choose.
- You could use half of the cake for a gradient background, and the remaining colors to put flowers, hearts etc. on top with a brush, and everything will match.
- Try loading two to three colors and sponging those coming out in staggered stripes from around the eye, and then filing in the space with the other 2-3 colors flipped, so that you have actually changed the order of the colors for variety sake.
- Have fun! Play with your cakes and try new things to keep you happily painting!