ProAiir Alcohol-Based Hybrid Airbrush Body Paint Set | 6 Colors - ZOMBIE KIT 1 -1oz Bottles #4
3 In Stock!
The Zombie Collection Kit contains 6, 1 ounce bottles of airbrush paint in the following colors - Old Blood, Rotten Flesh, Walking Dead, Road Rash, Warm Flesh, and Swamp Moss.
Info from Show Offs Body Art:
What makes ProAiir™ Hybrid different from all the others?
· Goes on smooth and provides unbeatable durability. Applied correctly, designs can last up to 3 days.
· Shelf life open bottles 3-5 years. Unopened bottles shelf life 10 years.
· Vast selection of vibrant colors including Fluorescent.
· Fantastic coverage for all fantasy makeup artist's needs.
· Dries instantly allowing rapid layering without worry of stencils lifting colors.
· Completely water repellent enabling application in hot or rainy conditions without smearing or running.
· Smudge proof formula sets instantly and won't rub off or damage clothing.
· Formulated for ultimate flowability without separation of pigments.
· Almost no mist or fog created when using in closed areas (no more nose hairs filled with paint).
· Fluorescent colors will not need a white base to POP color. Pigment is great under black light too
· Readymade formula never requires diluting. Screw on adaptor caps right on bottles and go!
· Perfect for any application on prosthetics: sprays directly on foam masks and other materials.
· Hypoallergenic formula safe for use on sensitive skin. (Cosmetic alcohol content identical to that in liquid eye liners)
· More sanitary, doesn't collect mold like water base products can.
· Aromatic fragrance is pleasant to the senses.
· Do not apply if your customer have allergies to fragrances
· FDA compliant and made in USA!
· AFFORDABLE and comes in larger quantity size bottles too!
Directions for use:
· Set air pressure between 10-15 PSI (may vary by compressor - keep it comfortable).
· Shake makeup bottle VERY WELL! Then secure to airbrush with adaptor caps.
· Use with adequate ventilation, keeping away from flames.
· Best when applied to clean, oil-free skin. Wipe skin with wipes, never apply makeup foundation to skin before applying ProAiir. That creates a barrier over the clean skin. Apply to SKIN is best!
· Lightly hold stencil against skin, if applicable.
· Ask customer to close eyes when spraying and hold breath when spraying around nose.
· Spray between 2-4 inches from skin for best color and control. LESS IS BEST!