Body Art Stencils
"TAP into the fun" with your new TAP Stencils. Here are some tips to help you get the most of your face painting stencils.
- To avoid the risk of bleeding under the stencil, makeup wedges and acorn shaped sponges work great to apply paint, temporary tattoo inks or dry powders.
- Sponges should be slightly damp, it is best to apply water to the paint and then pick up the
wet creamy paint with your damp or dry sponge.
- To avoid smudging, carefully wipe TAPS off with a moist sponge (and let dry) or a dry paper towel between uses, and make sure
that you are painting over a dry base.
- When tapping the paint hold the stencil firmly against the skin using the 2 tabs on each side of the design.
- To create a 3-D effect tap with one color, then slide the stencil over slightly and tap with a second color.
- These stencils can be used many many times, but be gentle with them so they last a long time
- Use a snap ring to hold your stencils so you don't loose them