ProAiir Alcohol Based Hybrid Airbrush Body Paint - Information
Hybrid: noun : the offspring of two or more varieties produced through human manipulation to achieve specific characteristics.
ProAiir: noun: the combination of airbrush tattoo ink and airbrush makeup to achieve the specific characteristics of durability and water resistance while maintaining the ability of easy removal.
ProAiir Hybrid Makeup - Unlike other hybrid makeup, ProAiir contains no water and blends together a complete set of water resistant makeup ingredients. With ProAiir, ShowOffs sets the standard for hybrid makeup today and tomorrow with the most durable, longest lasting, non staining, most water resistant makeup formula on the market. The absence of water in our formula also means you'll experience little or no separation of pigments from fluids, longer shelf life, leaving you time to service more and more customers instead of wasting time stirring or shaking bottles. By following the simple application instructions, ProAiir will outperform and outlast all hybrid products for application and durability. Not only will your designs look better and last longer, you will have happy customers from the time the design is complete until they are ready to remove it. Ease of application, durability and simple removal. What more could an artist ask for in a hybrid makeup?
ProAiir is the airbrush version of Cosmetic Liquid Eye Makeup if customers ask.
What makes ProAiir Hybrid different from all the others?
WATCH OUR VIDEO: Click HERE
- Goes on smooth and provides unbeatable durability. Applied correctly, designs can last up to 3 days.
- Shelf life open bottles 3-5 years. Unopened bottles shelf life 10 years.
- Vast selection of vibrant colors including Fluorescent.
- Fantastic coverage for all fantasy makeup artist's needs.
- Dries instantly allowing rapid layering without worry of stencils lifting colors.
- Water resistant enabling application in hot or rainy conditions without smearing or running.
- Smudge proof formula sets instantly and won't rub off or damage clothing.
- Formulated for ultimate flow-ability without separation of pigments.
- Very little mist or fog created when using in closed areas (no more nose hairs filled with paint).
- Fluorescent colors will not need a white base to POP color. Pigment is great under black light too
- Ready made formula never requires diluting. Screw on adapter caps right on bottles and go!
- Perfect for any application on prosthetics: sprays directly on foam masks and other materials.
- Hypoallergenic formula safe for use on sensitive skin. (Cosmetic alcohol content identical to that in liquid eye liners)
- More sanitary, doesn't collect mold like water base products can.
- Aromatic fragrance is usually pleasant to the senses.
- Regular and Metallic colors are FDA compliant and made in USA!
- AFFORDABLE and comes in larger quantity size bottles too!
Directions for use:
1. Set air pressure between 10-15 PSI (may vary by compressor - keep it comfortable).
2. Shake makeup bottle VERY WELL! Then secure to airbrush with adaptor caps.
3. Use with adequate ventilation, keeping away from flames.
4. Best when applied to clean, oil-free skin. Wipe skin with wipes, never apply makeup foundation or sun screen to skin before applying ProAiir. That creates a barrier over the clean skin. Applying to SKIN is best!
5. Lightly hold stencil against skin, if applicable.
6. Ask customer to close eyes when spraying and hold breath when spraying around nose.
7. Spray between 2-4 inches from skin for best color and control. LESS IS BEST!
8. Apply in light coats, layering for deeper effect. Layer multiple colors for interesting looks.
9. Wipe off overspray with rubbing alcohol on Qtip.
Removal from skin:
- Remember that ProAiirâ„¢ is water ressistant! Water alone will NOT do the trick.
- Wipe off with oil (e.g. baby oil), makeup remover or lather with liquid soap first, then rinse with water.
- Bodypaint - lather liquid soap first to breakdown the makeup (no water at first). Then rinse in shower.
Removal from fabric (e.g. clothing):
- Do NOT use water. Apply alcohol or alcohol-based hair spray and dab to remove.
- Rubbing alcohol 91% + proof is fine but for extensive cleaning - Denatured Alcohol is recommended. Seek out the biodegradable green formula found at Home Depot or Lowes paint dept. (Denatured is also used to clean windows).
- Spray Denatured or Alcohol through airbrush (front spray and back flush).
- After job storing airbrushes in Alcohol (some have tried Windex) will prevent makeup from drying inside the airbrushes long enough till you get home. Clean them then.
When stencils require cleaning to restore appearance, store in zip-locking bag or shallow bowl containing 91% Alcohol for 30-60 minutes. Rinse and dry upon removing.
Using ProAiir it's so thin you will find little makeup layers on stencils, some people don't even clean them!
DO NOT over oil your airbrush- oil your airbrushes after 20 uses or when needed. This will cause spattering of ink.
ONLY use airbrush OIL not household oil-that will be bad news! If you do here are some tips:
Set compressor at high pressure 45+ (blast them clean) and use mister and spray airbrush cleaner or Denatured Alcohol thru siphon. Remove needle and spray from needle area of airbrush, wipe needle and repeat a few times. Remember to return pressure to 15. A few good back flushes would be great!
Do NOT mix ProAiir with water or any other products. ProAiir Hybrid colors CAN be mixed with other ProAiir Hybrid colors to create new blended colors.
Fluorescent colors separate a little and require shaking or stirring.
Should separation occur, shake, stir or quickly back flush the airbrush (cover the adapter cap air hole and back flush spray briefly to mix pigments). Look up videos on airbrush back flush - don't try if not familiar with it.
Metallic's generally have shorter staying power than other formulas.
When using white, apply first to skin - sometimes does not cover opaque over red colors.